Filing Electronically using the
You may renew your license through the
(ULS) at any time within 90 days of the expiration date for the
license and up to two years after the license expires.
To renew, go to the ULS Home, select Online Filing, and follow the
Note: The address and contact
information you have entered in CORES registration will not be
automatically associated with your licenses. To change the address or
other contact information on your license, you must update your
information in ULS or submit Form 605 manually.
- Login to the ULS License Manager with your FCC Registration
- From your License At A Glance page, choose the Renew link
in the right hand menu called Work on this License. When your license
is within the renewal period of 90 days before the expiration date
until the expiration date, or within the 2 year grace period allowed
there after the Renew link will appear. If your license is not eligible
for renewal the link will not appear.
- On the Select Updates page, review the licensee information
displayed beneath the table of license information. If any of the data
is missing or out of date you must update it. Click on the box to the
left of the Licensee Information heading to insert a checkbox and
- When ready click Continue.
- Answer the questions on the Applicant Questions page, and
click Continue when ready.
- On the Licensee Information page, review and update all of
your licensee information. Make any corrections that are necessary.
- On the Summary page review the information you have
entered. If you wish to make additional changes, click the Edit button
next to the section of your application you wish to Edit. You will be
able to return to that page of the application. Make the desired change
and select the Return to Summary button.
- When ready to submit your update to the Commission, choose
the Continue to Certify button.
- After reading the certification, enter your first and last
names in the boxes at the bottom of the page. You MUST sign the
application. When finished choose the Submit Application button.
- From the ULS Confirmation screen, we recommend you print a
copy of your application and/or the Confirmation screen itself from
your web browser.